Turnaround Time

They lied about everything they told me.Took me for 5,000 and then refused my calls.

Refused a certified mail and now I am looking at hiring an attorney. Do not do business with this company. You have been warned! I am a senior citizen and they took advantage of me.

Were gone in less than 2 hours and did nothing they said they were going to do. I opened up a complaint with the police department and will run them out of town if they ever appear again. They take the money and run and you never see them again. The company was Jason Sawyer and it appears the new company is under the same people.

They told me it would take two days to do everything and chop up the trees. They left a huge stump and never came back.

They said they would be back the next day and did not show and then would not take my calls.Lied about it all.

Review about: Show Me Tree Service Tree And Shrub Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: No business ethic, Never seen again despite multiple contacts and promises, No attempt to contact or resolve issue, Bad customer service, Poor quality, Rip off scam, Will not return calls, F rating with business service.

Had an Experience with Show Me Tree Service?

Comments

Company has not and refuses to contact me