Turnaround Time

Hired Show Me Tree Service to install a paved driveway for $9,000.Wiry

Then contract says will improve water runoff by directing away from house.

Driveway is less tha 1 year old and is crumbling and falling apart. Asphalt is so thin that weeds have pushed through it in spots. They "sealed" the drive immediately after laying asphalt. I've come to learn that is wrong.

I have two giant water pools in front of my garage entrances and have to use a squeegee to remove approximately 25 gallons of water every time it rains. I now have water intrusion into my garage, which I never had before their work, during heavy rains.

I contacted them for 3 months straight and no one ever showed up to fix the issues, like they promised and gave their word they would do, if we had any problems.I now know what their word is worth.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Rippedoff20152016 stated that there is a room for improvement of no business ethic and poor quality workmanship. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of show me tree service asphalt paving service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $9000. Show Me Tree Service needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned show me tree service asphalt paving service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Show Me Tree Service.

Had an Experience with Show Me Tree Service?

Comments

Springfield, Missouri, United States #1258608

Someone should open their rectum with a chainsaw.

That's the only way people like this learn anything.

#1120825

You should take them to court that is illegal and ridiculous they should be paying to fix all this.