I hired this "company" to remove leaves from my yard. When they arrived they told me that they were not going to do my back yard because all the leaves had not fallen, but they would take out two trees for me for an additional fee. I, too, am very sorry that I did not check them out online first. They spent an entire day on those two small trees because their saw kept breaking and they were constantly borrowing tools since they had none of their own. Guess their chainsaw didn't come with a key (wonder where they got it).
When they were done, they told me that they could not fit everything in the back of their truck and that they would be back the next day for the remainder. They left their ladder for insurance, since I was dumb enough to pay them. Well they returned for their ladder while I was out, but did not pick up any of their mess. They have since stopped answering their phone, which, conveniently, does not have voice mail set up and they have never been back to pick up.
There were two of them; the spokesman called himself Townsend, but I don't know if that is his real name. There is also a high-school aged kid, Kris, who does the work. I do not believe that they are legitimate businessmen, but a fly-by-night team of *** artists looking to make a fast buck. They look for business far from home - I'm sure they can't return to a location more than once - and have no concern whatsoever about their reputation.
Please beware of these guys and do NOT support them by giving them money. If you do hire them, please be sure to supervise their every move and do not give them a cent until the job is completed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Yard Cleaning
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When I originally started, I had a beautiful lawn and with my age creeping up, I thought I would hire TruGreen after a sales person made all of these false..."
- "Yes,, he lie to a six year old girl name Lola,,,she had six months of cancer treatments,,both of her parents took an early retirement to spend time with her,she wanted..."
- "I signed up with Trugreen lawn service and after the first 2 treatments, my grass was dead and I now have a brown lawn! I called customer service and..."
- "When I went to Arizona on Nov 16th flying with Allegiant Airlines, I was appalled to find they broke my expensive hair curler/straightener. I had to immediately go buy a..."
- "Perfect Sunday afternoon. Steaks on the grill, salad made & chilling and making Duncan Hines Double Fudge Decadent Brownies for dessert. 2 eggs, 2 Tbsp water & 1/3 cup of..."
- "OMG the cable installer was as dumb as mud he was asking me were the cables were to be found. He drilled 11 holes into my siding after I told..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."