Do Not Use Show Me Tree Service

7 of 9 Show Me Tree Service reviews

I hired this "company" to remove leaves from my yard. When they arrived they told me that they were not going to do my back yard because all the leaves had not fallen, but they would take out two trees for me for an additional fee. I, too, am very sorry that I did not check them out online first. They spent an entire day on those two small trees because their saw kept breaking and they were constantly borrowing tools since they had none of their own. Guess their chainsaw didn't come with a key (wonder where they got it).

When they were done, they told me that they could not fit everything in the back of their truck and that they would be back the next day for the remainder. They left their ladder for insurance, since I was dumb enough to pay them. Well they returned for their ladder while I was out, but did not pick up any of their mess. They have since stopped answering their phone, which, conveniently, does not have voice mail set up and they have never been back to pick up.

There were two of them; the spokesman called himself Townsend, but I don't know if that is his real name. There is also a high-school aged kid, Kris, who does the work. I do not believe that they are legitimate businessmen, but a fly-by-night team of *** artists looking to make a fast buck. They look for business far from home - I'm sure they can't return to a location more than once - and have no concern whatsoever about their reputation.

Please beware of these guys and do NOT support them by giving them money. If you do hire them, please be sure to supervise their every move and do not give them a cent until the job is completed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Yard Cleaning
Review category
Landscaping and Gardening
review #558455

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Show Me Tree Service? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
7 of 9 Show Me Tree Service reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 16, 2015 #1049560

I am turning this company in for fraud, and trying to gather as much info as possible to keep them in Lexington! Feel free to email me at snowland8415@gmail.com

0 0 Reply
Nicholas

Dec 19, 2014 #918410 Kansas City, Kansas, United States

You should be sure to get creditable paperwork stating they are with a company there are a lot of fly by nights that use creditable names that are well known

0 0 Reply
Jay

Dec 19, 2014 #918290 Lexington, Missouri, United States

I am show me tree llc an we are perfesional could you please contact me 816 878 1530. I would like to know who is miss leading people an using my name. This is a major problem!!!!

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Show Me Tree Service. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Show Me Tree Service.
Filing a new complaint about
×