Product: Show Me Tree Service Tree And Shrub Care Clear all filters (0 of 4 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Show Me Tree Service - Minimum charge

To save you time calling . This company in Mint Magazine Called about trimming 2 Palms statement was we have a $400 minimum charge. If you need couple palms trimmed don’t waste your time . I found couple places glad to trim for 150 Won’t be using this place ever . Suggest they put that on their ads in the future

Show Me Tree Service - Rip off

Will not return call .didnt finish job charge extra 4 work then didn’t do it .do not use this company these people us high pressure to try to get addition money offer they give you a bid.do. Not use do not use do not use never give them money they are deceptive in every way Marty miller is one of the owners.'!!!!!!!!!!,!!a,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!a,!,!,!!! Bums {{Redacted}}
1.6
Turnaround Time
Reply to reviews
They lied about everything they told me.Took me for 5,000 and then refused my calls. Refused a certified mail and now I am looking at hiring an attorney. Do not do business with this company. You have been warned! I am a senior citizen and they took advantage of me....

Company has not and refuses to contact me

I didn't like
  • F rating with business service
  • Rip off scam
  • Will not return calls

Show Me Tree Service Tree And Shrub Care Review

Just trimmed my huge oak tree. They did an excellent job, made sure nothing was damaged as they lowered limbs, cleaned everything up after. Nice bunch of guys!
3.7