I had an experience today, July-8-16, at approx 6PM.I would think that after reviewing other this, and other comments, "Potential Customers" should deter from contracting with this company.

I was driving East on Stuart Ave, and I now suspect that the owner was driving West, where there were barricades on his side of the road. He did not stop to let me by, but continued driving. I could not move over anymore to my right, since the culvert was right there. His vehicle hit my driver's side mirror which shattered the mirror.

I turned my vehicle around and followed him in order to get him to pay for the damage. At one point, after flashing my lights, he pulled over, as I was getting out of my vehicle, he sped off. I followed him, and he slowed down and stopped again...than he sped off and I followed again only to have him slam on his brakes which caused me to hit his vehicle and damage my front bumper where it needs to be replaced.

I followed him to his place of business, he unlocked his gate, pulled his vehicle in, locked the gate and would not discuss his actions and pay for damages.I will not ever recommend this company to anyone and will do my best let people know about this situation.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Spaking stated that there is a room for improvement of no business ethic and poor dealings with an accident they caused. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "driver safety" of show me tree service vehicle driver and associated monetary loss in the amount of $550. Show Me Tree Service needs to "reimbursement for damages" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned show me tree service vehicle driver in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Show Me Tree Service.

Had an Experience with Show Me Tree Service?

Comments