Pilot Grove, Missouri

They did a paving job for me which was supposed to change the water's run off direction and it hasn't worked.They said if there were any problems to call and they'd be glad to come back and take care of them.

I had an answered phone called one time out of 6 calls. The man I talked to said they'd be sending someone right out to check out the situation. No one has ever showed and there have been no replies to the messages I've left.

The asphalt is supposed to be 2 1/2 inches thick and I'm sure that is not the case either.I will be giving anyone I talk to negative reviews on this company.

cbk1951 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Show Me Tree Service. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Show Me Tree Service to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Show Me Tree Service show me tree service asphalt paving for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Show Me Tree Service?

Comments